Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Prison Break

I just got out of my morning one-on-one class, where my professor actually thought my paper wasn't bad - he wanted to know if I had written it myself, which is sort of a compliment, I guess... actually, I was kind of annoyed, and showed him my outline.  I may have taken more sentences from the book than I should have, but it was me taking them!
 
In any case, the highlight of my day yesterday by far was watching "Prison Break" for four hours straight - one of my roommate's friends had dropped off a super-pirated copy in our room a few days ago, and not having anything better to do last night (and not wanting to re-read my paper at ALL), I decided to start watching it and see if it was any good - and also try to figure out why every Chinese person I've ever talked to about it is just totally addicted.  I had to make myself stop watching it at 2:00 AM and go to bed... it's really, really good!  The picture quality was pretty bad, and it was all subtitled in Chinese, but it was still impossible to turn off.  I was talking about it in class this morning with my teacher, and he said he's going to head across the street later this morning and buy a pirated copy himself.  My roommate and I have plans to watch it again tonight - we both really like 迈克尔-斯科菲尔德!
 
Now off to get lunch, and (possibly) watch another Prison Break episode.  SO much more fun than studying!